- Store information about the preferences and interests of users and personalise the website based on this collected information;
- Provide a better service to the user without storing any personal data which make it possible to identify the user;
- Recognise the computer when the user returns to our website;
- Collect statistical data derived from traffic and user interaction on our website to identify trends and behaviour.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify a session, access parts with restricted access, remember elements of an order, perform a purchasing process for an order, carry out a registration application or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for distributing videos or sound or share content via social media.
- Personalised cookies: They allow the user to access a service with predefined general features depending on a number of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: After being processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and so measure and analyse statistics on what users do with the service provided. To do this, the way users browse on our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we provide.
- Google Analytics: Used to collect browsing information and user behaviour to provide usage statistics from websites without personally identifying the user.
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_198774747_1||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|